Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Good News, Everyone!!!

I have uploaded my first video that shows Rodhan's character creation.  Now that things are starting to move along, and the kinks are getting worked out, expect more regular updates here, and on my YouTube.  Now I had planned on chronicling all my experiences with Rodhan, but that isn't going to be possible.  Mostly because YouTube takes FOREVER to upload and process videos.  So the videos will be more highlights and things I found funny or interesting, and less running aimlessly through the woods.  I, for one, think that this is a good change, because it allows me to be lazy and I have to do less video editing (which is good because I am using a free editing program and its not very good).  So, without any more shenanigans, here is Rodhan.


I will add the rest of the intro once YouTube finishes processing.  So expect it next Thursday.....I kid, I kid, probably later tonight.  Also, if more people start to watch my videos, I will probably start doing some commentary and actually buy proper editing software so that my videos wont be terrible anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment