Monday, November 14, 2011

Delayed

So, as you might have noticed, I have not posted anything to this blog since a couple days before Skyrim was released.  I could list off excuses why this happened, but they are neither interesting or exciting.  I am working on getting some videos up here, but It has taken some fine tuning to get my computer to both play and record Skyrim at an acceptable framerate.  For those of you who wanted to see Rodhan's creation and whatnot shouldn't worry.  I have actually been playing a stealthy Dunmer until I could get this all worked out.  Expect the final part of Rodhan's backstory and actual video in the next day or two. 

PS.  When I finish the backstory, I will copy it all down, fix spelling mistakes and grammar errors, then put it up in its entirety in its own little section of the blog.  Who knows, I might even make up a backstory for my Dunmer. (I have ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment